IntFit is a online fitness and health community.
Do you want to make your training more effective? Or do you want to lose weight or just want to live healthier? IntFit will help you with this.
IntFit helps you saving your Workouts, your trainings plan, your diet plan, your progress and your diet. You can save your own exercises and food items, or search for them in the database.
You can easily keep track of your workout, diet and progress within this app.
Share recipes and tips with the community and find workoutbuddys.
Summary of the functions in this app:
- Save your workouts
- Save your exercises and find new exercises in the database. IntFit has one of the biggest exercise databases of all workout apps. It currently has more than 1300 different exercises to choose from. And this database is still growing!
- Save your training plan
- Save what you have eaten today (with calculated protein, carbohydrates, fat, and calorie input)
- See when you reached your daily nutrient goal.
- Save your favorite food items or find new ones in the database
- Save your diet plan
- Publish or find new tasty recipes
- Track your body weight progress
- Calculate your BMI
Social / Community:
- Create a profile
- Add photo albums to your profile and view other users albums
- Upload photos to your albums
- Follow interesting people
- Send messages
- Find new Workoutbuddys
- Tips, Tricks and Help from the community
- User Blogs
IntFit is waiting for you!
IntFit - Fitness Community is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-11-02. The program can be installed on Android.
IntFit - Fitness Community (version 1.48) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.